1 Jun 2014

Cover Savoury: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


Cover Savoury is a feature hosted here where it sets different book covers of the same book or not.
On this post, it is somewhat a cover battle of cuteness overload of the book Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell! (Watch out for my review of it soon!!) This would not be a lengthy post because it is pretty obvious who would win.

image


The cover of Eleanor and Park on the right is plain boring. I simply do not like the color scheme but the fonts are good anyway. Also, you would not get interested to pick the book with that cover on your favorite bookstore. (Apologize for the design team that made the cover.) There is also a skateboard on the side of Park which is not the way I imagine him. If you have read the book, all you would expect is his comics! So I expect comics, not skateboard.





And the winner is...


image
The color is cute and what you would expect with Eleanor and Park is drawn perfectly! Curly red hairs of Eleanor and Park's Asian accented hair and their both love--music! I will have my next blog make over with the accent of Eleanor and Park book cover


So what do you think? Do you prefer the book cover on the right or on the left? I would love to know what your thoughts are.

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.