1 Jun 2014

Look Back Book Track: The Fault In Our Stars



Look Back Book Track one of the features on my blog that talks about soundtracks of books and movies.
I doubt that you are not excited on June 6! It's The Fault In Our Stars premieres. It's out on the cinemas on that day and I am so *playing tilting my head like Nearly Headless Nick!* feels!

The Fault in Our Stars (2014)

Hazel and Gus are two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group.



"Tried absolution of the mind and soul
It only led me where I should not go
Oh and the answer well how could I miss
Something as simple as this
Something as simple as this"
I could remember in this song the part Gus and Hazel laid outside the house of Hazel's. *Sigh.*



"But If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is,
And all I need is
To find somebody.
I'll find somebody like you."
You. Me. Us. Can. Feel. Hazel's. Heart. Ache. In. This. Song.




Here is the list of The Fault In Our Stars soundtracks:
1. Ed Sheeran – “All Of The Stars”
2. Jake Bugg – “Simple As This”
3. Grouplove – “Let Me In”
4. Birdy & Jaymes Young – “Best Shot”
5. Kodaline – “All I Want”
6. Tom Odell – “Long Way Down”
7. Charli XCX – “Boom Clap”
8. STRFKR – “While I’m Alive”
9. Indians – “Oblivion”
10. The Radio Dept. – “Strange Things Will Happen”
11. Afasi & Filthy – “Bomfallarella”
12. Ray LaMontagne – “Without Words”
13. Birdy – “Not About Angels”
14. Lykke Li – “No One Ever Loved”
15. M83 – “Wait”
16. Birdy – “Tee Shirt” (bonus track)


If you will listen to all of them, I will guarantee you that you would be in the John Green's seat while he was writing this book! Thumbs up for this soundtracks. Definitely add it on your playlist!

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.