10 Jun 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2: All Time Favorite Movie Actors. YUM!



Of course! Why would I not feature these yummy men on our movie screen? Such resplendent men of old and new ages. Hmmmm... Here they are on action with one of their best movies.




He gives me hell of face and heaven of laugh.



His movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty made me love him more.
You must watch it.



You know... This guy write songs.
I love his voice, his smile, his humor.



He is different now from his movie Titanic
but he is still terrific.



If you have not seen the movie City of Angels,
you should. Go.



Everybody loves this man.
In character or not.



Lucky Amanda.
*Roll's eyes.*



You got to change your hair here, Sir.



Not her Landon, please. She's Mandy, I'm Yani.



I guess his death made me hate cars.



Is one of your favorites on my feature? I'd like to hear them from you!

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.