1 Jul 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4: Books Waiting To Be Read




These books that I will feature today are still pending on my TBR shelf and are on the top to read next. I wanted to read them all at once but I do not have much that power! Some of the books are already published at some point and are from Netgalley for reviews. I hope you enjoy this feature as much as I do!


 

The Selection series by Kiera Cass
The book covers of each of this series are adorable!
I want the gowns to be in my closet right now but I know it won't fit. Ha!







I am craving for your comments, guys, about the books I am about to read next. If you already have a review on one of these books, please don't hesitate to comment. I would like to know more about them, in good or bad. 


Note: I am very sorry that I am not an everyday poster lately because school just started. I am not always online to make a review or other kind of posts. But I am trying harder to cope up with my reads, reviews, emails and tweets. Thank you to anyone that is silently reading my blog and telling me compliments about it!

2 comments

  1. I've read most of the books here, like Under the Never Sky, Pushing the Limits, Maybe Someday, and We Were Liars. Check out my blog for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have read We Were Liars, too! I'll be making a review of it, also. Sure. I will check them out! :)

      Delete

© Litfae. Design by FP.