8 Jun 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1



Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.


The new books on my virtual shelf are all requested for a review here on Paper Boulevard. I hope to finish them all as soon as possible. I am so excited to read them for they have adorable covers!


Received from the Author


It is already out now!
Grab yours at Book Depository.

Thank you Miss Sherrie for the ARC.


From Netgalley


Expect for my review of John Dreamer on June 14!







Thank you to the publishers who approved my requests!
AuthorBuzz
Gemelli Press LLC
Capstone
Barbour Publishing, Inc.
Kensington Books
In This Together Media



What's new on your shelf this month? Have you read one or more of the books I have featured? Tell me on the comments below!

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.