12 Mar 2015

Life of a Blogger: Favorite Quotes

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi from Novel Hermit where every Thursday we will talk non-bookish topics and/or to know more about the blogger behind this blog.

Today, I'll be sharing my favorite quotes from the books I have read and love. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Love Letters to the Dead left me an overwhelming feeling. I can't get enough of it. I know it is compared with Stephen Chbosky's The Perks of Being a Wallflower but I don't really care. I think Ava's better than Stephen's.

The quote stabs me again and again. It's true that people want to be someone. Me? I want to be someone who's wiser than myself right now. And YES I am scared as a rat. I'm trying to be better. I tried to be someone who has a lot of friends and a lot of people to say HI to when I'm walking down the hall. I tried to be someone who is good at blogging but I am not, neither being appreciated with my reviews on a book. But I guess, no, that's really life is.


Have you read my review of We Were Liars? If no, then don't. Don't because I am never lying the truth.


I know, I know. The quotes I have chosen are a bit painful. There's something in me right now that I can't explain. I think I need a shrink. LOL. Well, whatever. I think this is just because of my midterm grades or family matters. I am in need of silence. I really wanted to be alone until I graduate college. I just wanted to leave this place and live alone. I hope there's still a place where money doesn't matter. I am in need of a paper town.

Share your favorite quotes! I would love to read them and share my thoughts with you. :)

2 comments

  1. “With you there are only two distances that matter: Here. Not here. You are not here.”
    This is from Beauty and the Mustache written by my favorite author Penny Reid. If you're looking for fun contemporary romance book then you should give her books a try. She's my go-to author whenever I want something to re-read or if I'm on a reading slump. :)

    Ella @ The Filipina Booknote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for sharing, Ella. :) I haven't heard of Penny. I might check her books out on Goodreads.

      Delete

© Litfae. Design by FP.