9 Feb 2015

Stacking The Shelves #3

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the photo to find out more about STS.

Hello dear readers! Since the year started, I only had three posts and that's a bad sign for me as a blogger. We all know that we should keep our blog "punctual" by updating it with posts. I failed on that. I also failed on reading. Others have read more than 20 books already and I have just read three according to my Goodreads updates. This. Is. Not. Good. I know... I checked my blog today and I saw ZERO PAGEVIEWS. Anyway, I am waiting for these days to come. We have three days of NO CLASS because we have an annual university celebration. I tried not to be tempted to go to school and watch live bands, top model search, etc. I want to have some rest and just read AND schedule review and feature posts. What's with number three to me on this post btw? Hmmmm...

Here are the books I've got this January. I'm broke and can't afford physical books right now. *Crying.*



Bought
Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
Stupid Is Forever by Miriam D. Santiago

For Review
Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle

Borrowed
Paper Towns by John Green



Thank you so much to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Books and Katie Coyle for trusting me an ARC of VAatEotW! Also Hazel for letting me borrow your Paper Towns.

Stupid Is Forever is a book by a Philippine Senator.  It's full of English/Tagalog pick up lines and excerpts of her speeches. To my Filipino readers out there, read SIF now!

Also, I am done reading Paper Towns so check out soon for my review of it! i love ms So much! The roadtrips and graduation robes, too! *Grinning.

How about you? What books you got and read this month?

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.