1 Jan 2015

Life of a Blogger: New Years!

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi from Novel Hermit where every Thursday we will talk non-bookish topics and/or to know more about the blogger behind this blog.


I am typing this as of December 31, 2014 4:55 PM. I cannot freaking wait for hours to come 'til 2015! I am glad to that I came across to Kelly's blog and have read her post with the Life of a Blogger meme. I really wanted to do such post--just talking about myself. I don't want to chat deeply or more of myself since this is a book blog but this blog is like my body. Without it, my reading soul is so freaking useless. Anyway, I honestly don't have anything to say by now. I just wanted to post something. So...

The whole afternoon, I continued watching My Love From The Star. It's a Korean Drama--Romance, Comedy, Drama, and Sci-Fi. It's the most funny and sweet koreanovela I've ever watched! You will be on the state of INSTALOVE!!! Kim Soo-hyun as Do Min-joon is so freaking cold but as the series goes, I. AM. *Spoiler alert*!! (Oops?! If you happen to love this kind of tv series and have not watched this yet) What made it in comedy is Jun Ji-hyun. She acts freaking hilarious here! I love love love her character so much. (<3.<3)

Oh, so much for my love for MLFTS.
How about you guys? How did you spent the last day of 2014? BTW, that GIF explains my mood before 11:59.


MALIPAYONG BAG-ONG TUIG SA TANAN!!!
It means 'Happy New Year everyone!'


Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.