11 Aug 2014

Stacking The Shelves #2

Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.


Happy Sunday everyone! I have been busy with my studies. I have not posted a review yet this month because I don't have much time to open my blog to post reviews. Except that I have excerpts and guest post because they are already scheduled. And this post is just a quick one. Tomorrow will be the start of midterm week. Pretty busy week for a college student and loads of laboratory reports. *Loud sigh.*

Anyway, I really miss this feature! I am so excited to share what I got.


Purchased
Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Won
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
A Beautiful Wedding  by Jamie McGuire

Thank you Simon and Schuster PR on Twitter for such a great giveaway!



I am so sorry for the crown obsession with Anna and The French Kiss. I just feel it! *LOL*



 

 



From Netgalley
Almost Perfect by Diane Daniels Manning
The Witch of Salt and Storm by Kendall Kulper
Doppelganger by Milda Harris
The Hit by Allen Zadoff

From Edelweiss
Magnolia by Kristi Cook

For Book Tours
From IFB - Six Strings by Jen Sanya Williamson
From XBT - Joe by H.D. Gordon

I don't have the chance to read Magnolia anymore because it is already archived. Pity to myself. But a lesson was learned.

Thank you to the publishers who approved my requests!
Simon & Schuster / Simon Pulse
AuthorBuzz
Hachette Children's Books / Orchard Books
Milda Harris

Thank you too for the book tour blogs that provides everything I need in a tour post!

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.