24 Jul 2014

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Title: We Were Liars
Author: E. Lockhart
Publication: May 13th 2014 by Delacorte Press (first published January 1st 2014)
Genre: Young Adult; Contemporary
Format: Kindle Edition, 240 pages


A beautiful and distinguished family. A private island. A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy. A group of four friends—the Liars—whose friendship turns destructive. A revolution. An accident. A secret. Lies upon lies. True love. The truth.




This is the worst book I have read. First chapter and I have put it down. Definitely NO. STAR. RATING. I could give it negative stars if you want me to rate it. You do not have to read it at all just to prove yourself it is a sick book. This is shit’s bull of work. You will be disturb because you have read it and regret that you open and flip its pages. You will comment down to this post that I was right; this is the worst book ever. You will be sorry.

But you will not.

But because I am lying.

Think again… I was lying. Yes. Please, think again… Think the opposites of what you have just read because I am not lying. Suffer fools.

You have read We Were Liars.
Yes.
No.

Just lie. I do not care.

How it end?

Just lie.
Lie.

Because We Were Liars.
(noun.) Cadence, Johnny, Mirren, and Gat; Gat, Mirren, Johnny and Cadence.

Couldn’t. Couldn’t. Wouldn’t.
Even write a review for this book because Liars.

It did not left me silver linings but golden retrievers.

Please.
Let me not review for this.

It does not deserve any.

Good Lord.

Why E. Lockhart? She, who left me no heart for this book.






2 comments

  1. I am so glad this book elicited that kind of response from you. I didn't love it as much as I would like to but I know others would definitely do. The golden retrievers, though. *SOBS* Lovey review, Yani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope others would feel the same way with me. Hihi. ^^,) It's one of the best book I have read so far this year.
      Anyway, thank you so much! :-)

      Delete

© Litfae. Design by FP.