15 Jun 2014

The Book Blogger Test


I am tagged by Abby of Enthralling Reads. Thank you so much Ab! I am so overwhelmed that you tagged me. It means a lot to me to post this. It is my first time to be tagged by someone like you because your blog is groovy!

Let's get this started...


What are your top three book pet hates?
  • Relationship like Anastasia and Christian's. *Rolls eyes.*
  • Teared dust jacket.
  • No front cover.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
  • Sitting on the ground with my stretched legs... ANYWHERE I can be: book stores, school library, home. I like it when my legs are stretched. They make me comfortable. Easy for me to read. 
Tell us three book confessions.
  • I read The Fault In Our Stars late.
  • I skim pompous writing. Or over written. Too much rant.
  • I do not buy physical books when they are on my virtual shelf. :<
When was the last time you cried during a book?
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman! Oh, please. Do not ask me why I cried. Just read the book. :P
How many books are on your bedside table?
  • Four: My Oxford dictionary, The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman, General Chemistry, and Computer Programming.
What is your favorite snack while you’re reading?
  • I do not eat snacks while I am reading at home. But when I am at school and vacant, I eat fries but no dipping!
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
  • John Dreamer by Elise Celine. (Read my review of this for the reason. :D)
  • Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen. (Unparalleled. Radically distinctive!)
  • The Stars Shine Down by Sidney Sheldon. (Remarkable. )
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase.

  • WHY?!
  • UHMMMM.
  • K.









I do not have lots of physical book. I am prone now that generation took over my reading cave.

Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
  • Pages bound together. I do not have to explain myself to this.
What is your biggest reading secret?
  • Well, this secret is not for everyone but to my mom only. Ha! She did not allow me to read anymore through our Android tablet because it might spifflicate my eyes. She let me deleted Moon+ Reader. But after few days, I disobeyed her, not knowing I downloaded Kindle on my phone and Aldiko Reader to the tablet. Reading continues... *Evil grin.*

Tagging:
Jenivieve of Writer For Misfits.
Hazel of Stay Bookish.
Anette of Anette The Wicked.
Dianne of Oops! I Read A Book Again.
Ella of The Filipina Book Note.
Amber of The Mile Long Bookshelf.
Farzy of Book Keep Me Sane.


If you have been tagged or not, comment down the link of your Book Blogger Test! I will be happy to read it and give some comments. Thank you. Happy tagging! :)

Post a Comment

© Litfae. Design by FP.